Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Weather Forecasters Are #$@$%^&*(*'s

The following is a mini-rant I received today from my friend Jeremy. He's perfectly captured my long-held feelings on this topic: "What the 5-day forecasts count on is that you're not able to remember the five days. I've been watching the five-day forecast since Friday and each day there's a completely new one with completely different temps/precipitation/clouds... everything! With each passing day I'm thinking, hell its three degrees worse or now there's a little bit of precipitation that wasn't there before…each day crappier….The difference is unbelievable!!
I can't believe I fell for the Weather Forecasting Scam once again. I remember I would always say, if I want to know the goddamn weather I'll stick my f*****g head out the window, and sometimes I go with pink sky at night sailors delight (pretty reliable). But no, once again I got sucked in to actually anticipating these mother f****rs would get it right. KISS MY ASS I tell them. Don't publish that crap. I am now declaring my official ban of any weather forecasting!!!! (Except maybe for my own head out the window or a pink-sky-at-night-sailors-delight)". Right on , Jer! I couldn't have said it better.

No comments: